Not every exchange provides historical candles that can be used for doing backtesting and research. But they all offer candles for live trading.
Hence, supported exchanges for backtesting and live trading are different.
So far, the below exchanges are supported for importing candles and running backtests:
Binance US Spot
Binance Perpetual Futures Testnet
Binance Perpetual Futures
FTX US Spot
FTX Perpetual Futures
Bybit USDT Perpetual Testnet
Bybit USDT Perpetual
Notice that the words
Futures in the exchange names above merely indicate the source of the candles and NOT the type of backtests you can run with them.
For example you can use candles from
Binance Spot to run backtests in both spot and futures mode and vice versa.
You can change the type of exchange for backtests in the settings page per each individual exchange.
At the moment these are the supported exchanges for live trading:
- Bitget USDT Perpetualopen in new window
- Bybit USDT Perpetual Futuresopen in new window
- FTX Perpetual Futuresopen in new window
- FTX Spotopen in new window
- FTX US Spotopen in new window
- Binance Perpetual Futuresopen in new window
- Binance Spotopen in new window
- Binance US Spotopen in new window
New exchange drivers are developed based on demand. So if you need an exchange that is not supported, please reach out and let me know.
Free vs premium plans
We offer two plans. Free and premium. The free plan was recently released as the result of a partnership between Jesse and Bitgetopen in new window.
To get started with the free plan:
- Register on Jesse.Tradeopen in new window
- Register on Bitget.com through Jesse's affiliate linkopen in new window. By doing so you also have a chance to win up to $4000 bonuses. (If you have an account before this date, you can skip this part.)
- Congratulations! The free plan is now enabled for your account. You may now continue with the installation guide.