Starting Q2 of 2021, we'll be logging our next goals here on the roadmap page.
- ✅ Initial release of live trade plugin (early access)
- ✅ Release our most profitable strategy so far
- ✅ Support for liquidation mechanism in backtest and live trade
- ✅ Beta release of GUI dashboard
- ✅ Full integration with the "FTX Futures" exchange
- ✅ Release second beta version of the GUI dashboard
- ✅ Official release of the GUI dashboard
- ✅ Start our Youtube channel for publishing algo trading tutorials
- ✅ Integrate Bybit Perpetuals exchange
- ✅ Add support for persistency in live trading
- ✅ Release the "research" module allowing to use Jesse inside custom Python scripts (including Jupyter notebooks)
- ✅ Release more tutorial screencasts
- ✅ Support for spot trading
- ✅ Integrate spot exchanges such as Binance, FTX, Bybit, and US versions of FTX and Binance
- ✅ Release more tutorial screencasts on Youtubeopen in new window
- ✅ Add improvements and new methods to the strategy API to finalize and prepare for the stable
- ✅ Add a new method for handling candles via fetching them directly from the exchange for all timeframes.
- ✅ More bug fixes to make Jesse more stable and reliable.
- ✅ Release live trading driver for Bitgetopen in new window
- ✅ Introduce the "free" plan for live trading
- ✅ Launch the affiliate program
- ✅ Add DEX support for DYDX
- Improve the strategy index page to include more strategies with (automated) up-to-date metrics
- More exchange drivers: Kraken, Coinbase, kucoin, OKX, etc
- Integrate fast DEX platforms such as PancakeSwap, 1inch, etc
- Integrate reinforcement learning
- More backtest evaluation tools such as Monte Carlo
- And more! Depends on the community's demand!